Monday, December 28, 2009

go figure

So I got my period. But it was 2 days before christmas. the fertility center is on xmas break this week. So they don't start stimulations until the new year. That means I get to wait until hopefully sometime in january. But I am considering it a good thing. Let my body get itself ready on its own. I am glad I am getting things going on all by itself and not having things be induced with meds.

Another ironic thing is no matter how many times this year I have been off track, I am always right on track. my mother and I have always gotten our periods within days of each other (when I have gotten it) and she got hers the day before me. and even more ironically. 12 years ago on that exact day I got my period for the first time ever.

crazy. so now we wait again. just trying to relax =)

No comments:

Post a Comment